Course Authorization Forms
If you do not meet the course pre-requisites for an EDS course, please use the Enrollment Authorization System (EASy) to request enrollment authorization.
Summer 2018 Placement Form
Fall 2018 Placement Forms
- EDS 129A & 139 - Intro to Multiple Subject Teaching & Learning
- EDS 130 & 139 - Elementary School Mentoring
- EDS 131 & 139 - Early Childhood Education
- EDS 136 & 139 - Middle/High School Tutoring
- EDS 139 - Continuing PAL students only
- EDS 39 - Practicum in Science & Math Teaching/Learning
How to Register for an EDS Practicum Course
Since EDS practicum courses place UC San Diego students in the community, extra information is required
- You will need to fill out a placement form and receive authorization to register for any of the following courses: EDS 39, 128A/B, 129A/B/C, 130, 131, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, and 141
- EDS 130, 131, & 137 also require the mandatory Background Check Form, which needs to be submitted to Emmeline Domingo in EDS, PCYNH 306
- Students who have previously taken EDS practicum courses and did not receive passing grades will NOT be provided placements.
- Authorization to enroll will be provided within 1-2 business days
- After you are authorized, you will receive a confirmation email prompting you to login to WebReg and register for the course
- In addition, all practicum courses require a 2-credit co-requisite course, EDS 139
- You must register for the EDS 139 section that has the same instructor as your practicum course
- A TB Test is also required. Test results need to be brought to class on the first day.
- This test can be completed at the Student Health Center.