Our Alumni: Promoting Equity and Excellence in Education
Beginning in 1972, The Department of Education Studies (formerly the Teacher Education Program), has made a continuous and positive impact in our community and throughout the nation with rigorous programs, producing high quality educators, leaders, and researchers. Over 2000 alumni have received teaching credentials, masters degrees, or doctorates in education.
We celebrate the expertise, creativity and vision of our TEP and EDS alumni. Our graduates are leading innovators who influence practice and policy and who promote equity and excellence in education. Through your important work, we fulfill our vision.
Please let us know what you are doing now in your career.
Connect with us, share your stories and get involved!
- EDS's Facebook page
- Google map of Teaching and Learning Ed.D. alumni and current students
- Google map of where JDP alumni work
- Joint Doctorate Program in Educational Leadership Alumni
- Ed.D in Teaching and Learning Alumni
- Triton Alumi Online web site
- UCSD's Alumni web site